[Dailydrool] Elwood being attacked

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jun 17 07:42:08 PDT 2008

Deb - you do what you have to do to protect that baby of yours.  PERIOD.
It sounds like these people don't have the good sense God gave a garden
slug if they're letting their pit bull out in the street where small
children and other dogs are out walking around.  There is no excuse for
that, and they are lucky you didn't have something worse than a Dazer.
I think you should go talk with them and find out if the situation can
be settled between the two of you first, but if I were you, I would not
hesitate to call animal control or whomever you need to, to make sure
this animal doesn't hurt one of your babies or someone else's, two or
four-leggers.  You may want to mention to these people what they will be
charged with if their animal attacks and severely injures or kills a
small child.  It's not pretty!!!

Good luck!!

Jessica L. Sutton

-I'm a nice gal...till you mess with my babies!!!!!!