[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's fight--with Elder Clara

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 13:14:53 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dat rite da brudder he bee habbin a week in de bucket
all rite. GEEESH, why dere be fings a goin on roundz here dat da brudder needs
nodder eyeball to keep upz wif. It be dat Elder Clara. Da brudder he not surz
if  she git da red bullz in de waterz bowl or whatz but she be gibbin da
brudder  fitz. She make like she all nicey and den she whompz da bruuder, why jus
de  odder dey, me Daddy he gotz me on de floor he a checkin da brudder allz
ober  affer"dat fing habbin" an herez come ol lard bottumz. Why she pullz rite up
and  she lay by de Daddy and me and da Brudder footie jus touch dat ol Elder
Clara.  Well she jump up off de floor--why da brudder he just amazed at dis,
but den she  curl up dem lips and go affer da brudder, and da Daddy rite
dere.She gotz sum  nerbz dat one do. I hab to run, and herez she com affer da
brudder, I jump on da  couchie---
Den it happin.
Brudder Elwood fall off de couchie. An dem choppers be rite dere. Momma now
a yellin at herz, she no lissen, da Daddy he be a laffin, an da brudder why he
 jus a scramblin to git out ob de weyz. Why it be da brudder scramble all
weekz.My hebbinz. Brudder Elwood he go rite out da doggie door-and den herez she
 com agin. She be a wearin da big smilez, she so proud ob herselfz. Brudder
Elwood he be a finkin she needz to teke a walkie down de road, see how longz
dat  smile lastz.  Da brudder he be habbin hard week.
Dat allz da brudder gotz to sey rite now.

We send drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE