[Dailydrool] wedding ring?

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Thu Jun 19 11:57:47 PDT 2008

Esther,

        I love the calendar picture from yesterday! He ate your wedding ring? (Were you able to get it back?) I am going to go back through the archives and read about Homer. Is it possible that Homer could be training Boomer from the bridge?

        You and David are in my thoughts today. I know how much you loved Homer, and how much you miss him. Thank you for continuing to share his exploits with us. His legend lives on.

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040

Cathy: myspace.com/poobear9
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete basset-case): myspace.com/shannongerdel