[Dailydrool] Puppy toys

bassetmom at frontiernet.net bassetmom at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 19 12:08:59 PDT 2008

Our puppy, Toby is 16 weeks old and he loves his basset sister's food
stuffed toys made by premier (the waggle & chuckle) sold at amazon.
She doesn't mind if he has one as long as she has one too.

The older basset is a pretty aggressive chewer and she hasn't been
able to destroy one of those yet.

He also likes nylabones and squeaky toys.  Sometimes we give him
rawhide chews...but those require extra supervision.

To all of these he would prefer toilet paper, laundry, and shoes :)

Sarah,
Basset mom to Toby, Rosie and Obie (ATB)