[Dailydrool] Rotten Rupert Reports:

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:27:37 PDT 2008

Rupert pawing in here, just wanted to let you all know that I haven't lost
my rotten ways, I've just been carefully planning my next attack. The
wonderful awesome amazing Dixie pawed me off-list encouraging my rotten
behavior and urging me to continue my rotten-ness to the fullest. So to keep
those silly slave on their paws I ate a book last night and pulled out the
huge roll of garbage bags. When the mom came home there was 421756843968
nickzillion garbage bags strewn around the house beautifully sprinkled with
pieces of her book. It was a bwahahahaha moment. Cowboy acted all innocent
to the mom but he and I both know that he was egging me on, the lil twerp.
Mom insists she is buying me a some crate thingy this week so I dont get in
more troubles but being my rotten self I just know I will be able to succeed
in causing trouble regardless of where they put me.

Love and rotteness always,
Rupert (and Cow says hi too, he has an upset tummy yet again so he can't paw
in right now...pawsonally I think he's just milking it)