[Dailydrool] chewed windowsill

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 20 09:49:50 PDT 2008

Is your baby related in any way to Apollo the Airedale who is ATB?
He chewed windowsills, door frames, carpets and no matter what I
did he did it until he left for Bridge.He loved tabassco sauce apparently
and first day I moved (moved often) he chewed the windowsil.
When at my son's place I felt sorry for them so left them out while
I walked Becky .  Came home my purse was strewn all over and lipstick
in the rug. I tied him in basement with a mattress and he trashed that too.

These were a lady Airedale and  a male.
Thank god Becky didn't chew .
Georgie and Miss Beck y