[Dailydrool] The Arkansas 11

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 06:02:09 PDT 2008

To those helping with the transport:

  The Arkansas 11 are lucky there are wondeful people willing to help transport them to safety.  May you have a safe trip, no speeding tickets, good weather and cheap gas prices.

  I've helped with transport bassets and other dogs through the St. Louis area in the past year.  Some have rested overnight at our house (the unofficial Basset Bed & Breakfast of St. Louis).  So far I have not failed with transporting - came close though.  One of my co-workers asked me why I do it. It's a simple answer - It's all about the dogs.

  A big thank you to OMBR and ABC for helping these bassets.

  If you ever need help, just ask the drool community.

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732