[Dailydrool] The Arkansas 11

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 05:27:42 PDT 2008

I just want to add my  "congratulations & laurels"  to ABC for taking the
Arkansas 11.  It is a challenge to intake that many dogs at one time but the
rewards of having them away from the puppy millers is worth the effort.
When we as rescue are called on by our breed to do something this
extraordinary it is a reminder to all rescues that "this is what we do-this
is why we exist".   Droopy Basset Rescue took in 12 dogs at one time so when
I commend your efforts I understand the strain this puts on your
organization in all areas not only financial.   As a sister rescue we
commend your efforts and wish you well.  We will follow thru your website
the progress of the dogs. Congratulatiions!

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Rescue of Western PA

 <http://www.droopybassetrescue.com> www.droopybassetrescue.com