[Dailydrool] toe rings

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:05:48 PDT 2008

The toe rings are finding homes fast- I do have more if you want one!
Moolah goes to Droopy rescue- Slobberfest is July 12th- we hope to see you there.
Here's a link to the picture:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/bassets2/raffle%20pics/Bassettoering.jpg
Rings are $10 each + $3 for postage- if you buy more than one only pay postage ONCE! If you'll be at Slobberfest let me know and I will bring yours and you can save the postage.
These will be ready to mail out within a week.
You can paypal to this email address or snail mail a check made out to Droopy Rescue to me at:
Angelika Hastings
3166 Ames Road, Cassadaga, NY 14718
Don't let your nakkey toes be bare and basset-less this summer!
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy