[Dailydrool] NAIL CUTTING

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 28 10:25:33 PDT 2008

As I said before it took five or so years of trying the dremnel before Miss Becky would
let me use it on her. And the nail clipper well she can be snoring and I come with the
clipper and she's gone  not as fast as she used to be. The poor dear can't see that good
nose still works and her hearing is going although she has always had selective hearing.
Walk and Breakfast seem to be heard though
And their nails are incredibly thick - When I took her to pet store to get them done she
waltzed happily in - saw the clippering guy and she bolted. She also likes to make a scene
for attention too. She used to be so good getting nails done but she watched a Beagle.spaniel
cross put on an Oscar of the year performance before her turn and from that day on she has
been a tasmanian devil.
However I cut Houdini's nails the other night and she bit me so on went this wee red muzzle
and we finished.

They are soooooooooo entertaining
Georgie and Miss Becky