[Dailydrool] nail trimming

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 14:43:03 PDT 2008

My Annie and Maggie would scream when they would cut their nails, from the
time they were just pups, so they started to take them in back where they
couldn't see their mommy and now they are GREAT.  they are mommy girls !!!  My
first basset Lucy Girl was the greatest, all you had to say was nail cutting
time and she would just flop down on the floor and roll over on her back, she
was so funny. everyone up at the vets just loved it. even if it wasn't time to
cut her nails , just for fun they would say  " Lucy nail cutting time  "  and
down she would go!  she was a PEACH !!!!!  I miss her a  lot ,  and i still
cry over her loss.

Marlene