[Dailydrool] Rylee of the Arkansas 11

Michelle Brenholtz drummergirl_chel at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:45:47 PDT 2008

Thanks Dee for sharing about how Rylee is doing. We are so excited about bringing her home today! The story of her trying to sit on both your kids laps is funny! She sounds very loveable! I thought I would write on here that we are fostering Rylee since you mentioned it Dee. Rylee is our first foster! I usually post on the message boards more than here. I am sure I will be posting some pictures soon.

I also want to thank ABC and OMBHR for all they did to get these dogs out of the situation they were in. Although they weren't the worst cases, they still needed love and human contact and homes to live in. I am amazed at how many foster failures we have already! We joke about it but are seriously trying not to fail. We want to help ABC out in the future. But thanks to everyone who made this possible and put in long hours driving. Also thanks to everyone who stepped up to the challenge to foster so they could come!

Michelle, Sharon, Cassie the Bassie and Rylee "foster" Hound