[Dailydrool] Nutro and other stuff

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 11:54:44 PDT 2008

I loved Nutro but when they had their "supply shortage" I switched.  I had already heard of some concerns and kept wondering if thats what did Ted in.  Speedy seemed to do well but still had flakey coat. Speedy was on the Herring kibble.  After the herring wasn't available I switched to Eagle Pack. Man, I wish I had switched sooner. In less then a month I saw Speedy's coat shinier and no more flakes.  So thank you droolers who put their two cents about Eagle Pack.  I still think Nutro is better then others commerical foods, but I think Eagle Pack is the best one that works for Speedy.

I want to send drool to all the hounds that have been sick or gone to the bridge lately.  I read them all and they are in my prayers

To the Arkanas 11 people involved.  You guys rock! Now these guys have the chance to be truly loved and cared for.