[Dailydrool] Bug Bite suggestions

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Mon Jun 30 09:48:36 PDT 2008

I want to thank all for the posts and off list e-mails that I got for the
bug bites.  They are saying that the mosquitos are going to get worse,
because the water is going down and leaving stagnant water in the fields.
I also heard that the first case of West Nile in Adams county for this
year has been diagnosed.  I am going to Wal-Mart tonight before I go home
to pick up Listerine and the stuff to make that solution for bugs and to
green up the grass.  My husband liked the idea of that one.  I was sick
(stomach bug I guess) Thurs night till yesterday, so the girls spent a lot
of time with Mom on the couch instead of running around outside.  My 2
little nurses along with their feline brother who never lets you out of
your sight when you are sick.  I really think he has a sixth sense about
those things.

I also wanted to give my input on nails.  Daisy does great.  I played with
her toes constantly from 8 weeks.  Emmy on the other hand, who we did not
get until she was almost 7 months and had been in a kennel at a breeders
until then, has to be tied to the grooming table and fed peanut butter on
a spoon until I am done.  If I try doing her on the floor, it can take up
to an hour and by then we are both ready for a nap.

Brenda - Mom to Daisy Mae, Emmy Lou, and those cats that keep trying to
move in on our spots on the couch.