[Dailydrool] Daisy the " DOG "

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 18:42:12 PDT 2008

WOW,  what a letter,  I have to agree with most of the other  droolers, my
Bassets ARE MY CHILDREN they are FAMILY , I surely don't consider  them  " DOGS
"  they are my life, and it must be great having a well  behaved basset !   Is
it real or  a stuffed animal ?  why  just tonight my husband got clothes
lined by our Annie, we had company and my  husband wasn't watching and Annie took
off and she got him good, he has  scratches on his face a sore nose and he
thinks he has a black eye ! hehehehe,  everyone was laughing so hard, except for
Bill, he was mumbling things I can put  in print.
I enjoy every minute with my girls, they make my life whole  and I am  sorry
that  you  can't understand the connection  and bonding  between  the human
and bassets on the Drool.

Marlene