[Dailydrool] Good Morning

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:20:18 PDT 2008

Good Morning Drool it is I Nigel.
I are taking Inglisch lessons frum Llewis who are reeding a buk about
Inglisch an how to rite good. So that them whut whut? Ok. I fix. So them hoo
WHUT NOW!?
***sigh***

> Ok. So those hoo dont like Bassetese can reed it two. Too. Three Four ha
> ha dat a liddel Basset joke. Ok Ok Ok, I pay attenshun.

Llewis whaddya speckt?? I cant do Inglicthch an spellin at wonce. I do won
or da odder. You wants Inglitsche you dont gots sepllin too. You gots me all
upset now. How I spose ta do dis wif you yellin at me alla time?
Dis are Nigel. Pooey.

Drool to all in need and snooters to Brudder Elwood.
Nigel an Llewis