[Dailydrool] Have you heard of this?

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri May 2 07:48:57 PDT 2008

Sounds like a QUACK to me!

Usually the tips of the ears get crusted with gunk.. as for bleeding.. some
injury ... bassets step on their own ears often.. its possible that's what
happened ... and at a bad spot where it opened the ear a little??

or are we at different ends of the ear? ... tips the bottom most edge if
hound is standing looking straight..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Have you heard of this?

There was a very small hard, crunchy on his ear edge at the bottom. I asked
the vet to look at it and because his hair is thinning at the back of his
ears. The vet looked in his ears and no infections or problems.  What he did
say was that he shakes his head too much which flops his ears around and it
is destroying the cells.