[Dailydrool] SNAKES

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Fri May 2 08:43:38 PDT 2008

I've been following the snake thread with great interest since my sweet
little 60 lb puppy, Cindy Lou, loves to catch and play with snakes.  She
has managed to get two, very alive and very squirmmy, snakes inside the
house (much to my joy as you can imagine).  Copperheads and coral snakes
are my big fear since they are indigenous to the southeast  but so far she
has only found little gardener snakes.  I keep telling myself it could be
worse...she could have a fascination for big, hairy spiders....

Drool to everyone in need and special we-are-thankful- drool to Brudder
Elwood,
Karen
Smudgie and Cindy Lou Who