[Dailydrool] Fake Basset Ears

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 18:17:23 PDT 2008

Years ago, I made Deohgee the Chinese shar pei some fake basset ears out of brown felt and sewed them to a headband.  It worked.  The worst things were all the people watching the Strawberry Festival Parade in Lebanon OR who said "that's not a basset."  No kidding...I had Noah Go Slowah then he was not reliable enough with crowds to take to a waddle.  Deohgee enjoyed it, especially the petting.  He kept veering off ot the sidewalk to get more attention.  Good luck.

  Janice

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend