[Dailydrool] Fake basset ears

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 5 14:31:26 PDT 2008

Buddy's fake ears are attached to a band that goes across the top of his head.  There is a piece of elastic that loops around his own ears like the basset hats have, and another piece that connects those two that goes under his chin.  It sort of works, but since he has little ears the loops don't hold the fake ears in place too well.   We were thinking of putting one side of Velcro on the top band so the whole thing won't slip so easily.  I didn't have a pattern, but just made them up.  Some of you may have seen Buddy with his ears at the Board Waddle.

Barb, mom to Copper, Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset and Max and Gretta (ATB)