[Dailydrool] Calendar day

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:35:27 PDT 2008

Today may be Cinco de Mayo but in our house it is calendar day for the boys,
Barney and Tucker. And in a pre-celebration they attended the Howlabaloo on
Long Island this past Sat.I swear they know just when this is coming because
I start telling them in Feb that we are going to the picnic in a few months
and they start counting down the days.
Barney, my older man, placed 2nd in the Lowest to the Ground behind the
fabled Cakie. Last year he was the Champion but she wasn't in the contest.
Since he is such a gentlehound I know he didn't mind relinquishing his place
to such a gracious houndette.But he did woof "wait until next year."
Thanks to all those who work to put on one of these events. While the
weather wasn't the best, there was still a fine turnout and lots of
activities for all. Now I have to tell the boys that it's only 5 months to
the Olympics - that is where Tucker gets into the action.

Judi
Tucker - Did you say Olympics, Mom? Oh boy!
Barney - Who's he foolin'? Look at him on the calendar - is that a sports
star???