[Dailydrool] Presents! We got one of Nudgie's Matchbox's! Yay!!! Drool Rag Artists and Such

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon May 5 08:45:19 PDT 2008

R Aunty Sandy brought us some fun presents frum the Boardwaddle! (which we
are going to go there SOMEDAY....it sounds sooooo fun!)

Gotta tell everybody what a useable and good idea and present  Nudgie's
Matchboxes are! What a darling darling boy that Nudgie is! Wayyyy  Basset Houndy
fellow..Nudgie needs not to be rebareassed because Nudgie is  sooooo extra
handsome! You know what? Those matches are really a fine idea  to help with rescue.

Oh Oh! Those Basset Hound magnets! What grrreat things they had...we got  the
best pile of fun stuff. (we gotta Basset Sit Beauty Dog and her 3 Basset
Houndies when she got to go the Board Waddle) You shouldda heard too when Sandy
talked about  the Boardwaddle and everything going there on her radio show.
It sounds so fun!

We got a Drool Towel too in our pile of fun presents that support the
rescue! Sandy said they used a POTATO to do the prints on the  towels and then drew
the design..its soooo cute and useable too!  A  new art form is born..drool
rag artists! WOw!
Patty Crawford  makes Drool Rags here in the Great Northwest for  supporting
the Hounds here at Rescues in Washington State and they are fun  too! I hope
she makes some more again this year for Linda' Sale Table! Such  creative and
fun things all you Droolers figure out to help support the Bassets  in Need!

Besides the BASSET HOUNDS I think its really in truly fun to get right over
to the Basset C--- Sale Tables isn't it?  You just never know what good
things you might find there.

This year at our Basset Fun Day we are going to have all kinds of good and
fun things to buy to help support the Basset Hounds in need too! Linda and
Sandy  have again said they will have the Garage Sale Table (its all new stuff!
mostly..its only called that because if people want they can bring anything
"Basset" to donate to the sale...its kinda like in the Fairy Tales storey about
all the starving animals making "Rock Soup" ..the animals all brought what
they  could to the pot and before you knew it..they had all created something
wonderful)

 Last year Bob the dog went around selling Kisses AND gave lots of his  "Chic
Magnets" There is a very kwuel lady here named Mary  who has just  started a
Healthy Dog Treet Business called"Doggie Droolerz" and she puts  the rescue
hounds photos on the labels and donates part of her sales to the  rescues! I
made some Basset Drawings for cards and we will have lots of the  Basset Hound
pens that have the BASSET SHAPE complete with floppy ear! There  will be allll
kinds of good stuff to buy.  We don't have a Basset Store (or  a web site yet
either ack!) but we are workin on it and will have it one fine  day...in Basset
Time I guess! So! If you can please come to our BASSET FUN DAY  JUNE 21 we
would so love to see you there! This is going to be a reallyyyyyy  good one this
year The Best Ever!

Sand Gaston is again going to make the Basset Buffets and People Buffets!
(Good food!)  We are gonna have some new games this year besides the Basset
Cake Walk. All day Bobbing for Hot Dogs and best of just watching as all the
Bassets Run Freely and we will have the huge round tables again this year to sit
at. It's so fun hanging around watching as the Bassets take over the entire
Doggy Daycare of The Academy of Canine Behavior!

Sorry to blab...but these Matches and presents were all such happy fun
things that it got me going on telling you how neet they were and to look  forward
to our Basset Fun Day. Hope some of you can come. We will make sure  everybody
has a good time! We promise! The bandannas that everybody gets are
ordered...and soon we will have our ant gluing on the bandanna  work party  (after all
the Basset Fun Day is a PICNIC and we MUST HAVE ANTS!)

We can't wait! Our cheesy trophies are ordered, the free Bent Pens  (BASSET
SHAPES)! and the gift bags for the winners are bought, everybody is  working on
stuff they are going to be doing for raffle baskets and Linda's  Garage Sale
Tables ! We even are going to have huge round tables and  chairs again donated
by Patty Crawford...so even if it RAINS so there  wouldn't be dry ground to
lay our blankets out on...we will have a Huge  Monster Building to go where we
will be under cover! We are all set for  June 21st all we need is YOU ..You
Basset Hound Lovers to come! (there is a  Residence Inn 1/2 mile from the
Academy of Canine Behavior) There is a walking  Trail there too that goes along the
slew to Woodinville.
Please consider coming to our Basset Fun Day. Our theme is going to be  Aloha!

Our numbers of Basset Hounds is not biG like some of the wonderful waddles
and bash's are but we too have mighty big tables of good food and presents to
buy to support the rescue effort...and every Basset Fun Day person gets a good
 little bag of thank you presents for coming to our picnic!

Please consider a little Vacation to the Puget Sound to come to our Basset
Fun Day!
You will need to fill out our form and get it back to us by June 10 th
(please email  _Houndy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:Houndy2 at aol.com)  for the  forms...(we
need to have them so that  Sandy knows how much good   food to fix for the Basset
and People Buffets!)

We really would love  to have some of you DD'ers come (and  we can let you
borrow one of the rescue furkids for the day too if you would  like!) We can
hardly wait for Basset Fun Day! We are ready all we need is  for YOU to come and
oin in! YAY!

Love and Woofin,  ALOHA frum Lexa
Basset Mom of Hudson and Henry (who are coming as "Click and Clack" the Car
Talk Guys...Hawaiian shirts of course!) lol
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound

favorites at AOL Food.