[Dailydrool] My 2 Cents on Nutro & Advice-?

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Mon May 5 10:16:02 PDT 2008

I hate to be a freak and jump on this, but I think the whole Nutro causes weird stomach reactions may be right.? Newman &?Lilli both have been having loose, runny stools lately and I?keep thinking they're eating too much grass-???? But I don'ty see how that can consistantly cause runny stool...I even add fiber to their turkey/spinach/rice combo that I put on their kibble..I am interested in swithcing food to see if it is in fact the culprit...any suggestions?? Newman is allergic to corn & chicken..

Thanks-
Regina, mom to Newman, lilli 7 Maddie the c at t?