[Dailydrool] Whoa! Nightiemare!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:34:36 PDT 2008

Dis Nigel I finks...
Wow I juss hab da worsser nightiemare. (Dass a bat dreem). I tryina plug
inna saw sose we culd put inna doggie door an I bites da cord too hard and
KABLAMOOEEY ole Nigel crosst da room an he behiney be smokin! Brudder Llewis
got out da firss aid kit an banadged me up an den Uncle Cooper Sir heps me
ousside to lay on da deck in da cool air for abit. Whut a Awful Dreem!!
Dere Sweet Brudder Elwood I dont nose I wanna Doggie Door dat whut it teke
to put won in!
Whow.
Nigel gone stagger off for a nap. Hope I dreems about sumfin nicern dat
nighttiemare, like mebbe been runnt down by a train. Whoooee.

Hey Elwood. Whuts a pool?

Love and drool to all in need (I mebbe borry a liddel) Nigel of Nigel,
Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper