[Dailydrool] Santana? in So Cali?!?!!

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 22:14:27 PDT 2008

Oh boys, oh boyz....Santana ib you comes to So Cali, me wanna meets you and Cowboyz and Duke too!!!  I lib in Los Angeles rite smackin da action ob lots ob fings!!!!  Momma sayz we can come sniff you and drives ob to Riversides or Pico or whereeber you ares ib were to grace so cal wit your OEBE presents.

  Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (oh boyz, oh boyz, my wiggly butts can barely contains itself)