[Dailydrool] CAKIE'S LAST THREE HOUNDSBAY ITEMS FOR MISHGUN BASSET RESCUE!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 6 22:18:20 PDT 2008

MOOOO. It is me, Cakie. I have eyeballed the houndsbay sales and am worried.
Cakie worry....folks were kind, but I am still think that I am in danger of
not having a dignified pledge total. I have snooped around the house and
found three more items to hawk for Mishgun Basset Rescue....they are only on
for three days cause the slaves gotta get the moolah, send the items, load
up the trailer and roll on to Mishgun next week.....

First....a very special necklace. Strand after strand of ivory toned beads,
leading to a three inch wooden disc.....that has a booootiful pewter basset
on it. I made she slave not only part with this necklace, but buy the
houndie and add him to the center of the disc. You can't find this
anywhere...

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1210394630

Second, an adorable, cuddly soft child's backrest that just happens to come
with a light, soft, fleecy blankie. I found just one and have snarfed, er,
stole, er pawsuaded the she slave to part with it......

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1210395720

Third, a very happy hound Christmas tree ornament! It is too cute. A little
hound in a stocking comes in a red presentation box. It can be hung with or
without the box!

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/dailydrool.cgi?category=seasonal&item=1210395116

That's it for my Michigan Basset Rescue items this year. I am at tired Cakie
and must rest up for my trip west....where I gotta help hawk basset crap for
Tri-State Basset Rescue! Lest you think I have not been on my slaves for
Tri-State, last weekend I made them not only go to Long Island to try and
hawk basset crap...I made she slave go shopping for stuff to sell...and am
happy to repawt that not only did she find a source of TEN brand new stone
pendants that will be available in Mishgun, she also found funny little
novelty slippers that feature red and white bassets as the top of the
slippers! So SHOP MBR first...it is their waddle...then come see me and get
some of the slippers, pendants, our custom made brass door knockers and
wreath hooks and bootiful embossed leather pillows.......I do believe MBR
takes American Express...so go run up the AM EX with them and then melt the
Mastercard and Visa with me!

Thanks for helping....I am very worried about being disgraced by my
pledges....but I tried.

Cakie
(I make no promises about not puttin on a few things for Ramble pledges.
Gotta have a little something for the neighbors....)