[Dailydrool] Still need people from these states...

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 03:59:51 PDT 2008

I still need people from the following states to fulfill my mission of having my basset rescue charm be logged in all 50 states!!
If you are willing to go online to www.track.pathtags.com and make yourself a profile and log my tag in your state then PLEASE send me an email and I'll send you a tag if you log it! :)

I still need

Hawaii, Oregon, IDaho, Wyoming, Montana, N Dakota, Nebraska, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Ohio, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont and New Hampshire.

The first person to email me from one of those states will get it! If your gramma, brother, mom, best friend, etc is from one of those states and you can make THEM a profile that will work too! I can mail the tag to that person and you can go online and make their profile for them!

(And thanks to the others that emailed me and have already logged their tags!)

Thanks again!
Susan Stoker & the Tank Hounds