[Dailydrool] Feeding multiple dogs

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed May 7 08:52:10 PDT 2008

Really only 2 of mine need to eat in their crates.  But I always crate train my guys and when puppies they eat in their crates to associate the crate with good things.
When they get older they still hop in their crates for feeding time.
Just makes life easier for all, and if they ever NEED to be crate rested they are comfortable in their crates.

For treats they all sit and wait their turn.  Though I do try to respect their self determined pecking order.

having Dachshunds I could never free feed.  They would eat until they explode.

Cathy