[Dailydrool] Samantha Jean

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 10 07:49:59 PDT 2008

Karen and Ed, I am so very sorry for your loss of Samantha Jean.  She sounds like a wonderful girl and I know she brought you much happiness.  I know Samantha Jean is running and playing like a puppy at the Bridge.  If I know Calvin and Fred, they have already found her and are escorting her side by side to the buffet and all the wonderful places to nap and play.  Madonna is following along and watching to make sure they are perfect gentlemen to Samantha Jean.  I will be checking the night sky for her special bright star tonight and will wave and tell her she is loved by all.  Thoughts and prayers are with you to help ease you through this difficult time.

Many hugs,

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)