[Dailydrool] Eagle Pack

MsBBeaBear at cs.com MsBBeaBear at cs.com
Mon May 12 21:07:12 PDT 2008

As some of you know I adopted 13 yr. old Mabel about a month and we had a few
weeks of diarehea with her until I decided to try a small bag of 8 plus Eagle
Pack food and mix it with some chicken liver.  She is absolutely wild about
it and not only that,  she is now going to the bathroom normal.  She is also
acting like a puppy.  The man at the pet store said he has gotten some good
reports with their food including some dogs that were scratching and itching and
that stopped once the started on Eagle Pack.  I know it works for us.
Renee