[Dailydrool] Houndsbay auctions

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue May 13 03:41:02 PDT 2008

CBHR has lots of basset goodies listed on Houndsbay this week. I stumbled
across a going out of business sale at a local pet collectibles store last
weekend and cleaned them out of all of their basset stuff. There's a woven
throw, matching pillow, treat canister, garden stone, thermometer, welcome
sign, suncatcher, figurines by K-9 Creations and lots of other good stuff.

We're also trying a new Sponsor of the Month program where we will auction
off a place of honor at the top of our list of website articles each month.
The high bidder can post their hounds, business, dedication/memorial, etc in
a front page article on our site for the entire month. The article will be
at the top next to the Basset of the Month. The auction for June's sponsor
is currently running on Houndsbay.

Thanks for all you do for the Carolina hounds!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Tinkerbell & Hope