[Dailydrool] Zoe Belle Troubles - I can help

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 10:15:11 PDT 2008

Zoe Belle,

I have a suggestion.  This is Reggie Bones, Reginald Q Bones to be exact.  I am a black lab, much like one of the "mongrels" invading your home.  Perhaps these characters aren't too bad. After all, we black labs are quite distinguished and very athletic, even if we can be a bit crazy sometimes.  Although I don't know much about the Shepherd.  But I digress.  I seem to remember way back when I first came to live with my Mom and Dad.  Bingo, their basset baby who went to the bridge about a year after I arrived, didn't like me being in the house one bit.  Now, Bingo was a very quiet dog, usually. Before I arrived, Mom could count on one hand the number of times she heard him bark.  About 4 tops.  But when I did something to annoy the Mom slave or got in Bingo's way, WOW!  Watch out.  Bingo used to bark at me, LOUD!!!! It was so loud that my fur would stand on end on the back of my neck.  Mom could actually see it, so it really did stand up.  Well, remember that Bingo was a small basset, only about 40lbs.  And I am a tall black lab, 70lbs.  But he would bark so loud that it scared the stuffing out of me.  That put me in my place.

So perhaps if you get a bit more vocal with them, bark very loud and make it sound as mean as you can, they will leave your stuffs alone!

Good luck Zoe.  We are praying for you!

Reggie Bones
(and Bingo woofing from the bridge, give em what for Zoe!  WOOOOOOOOOOFFFF!!!!)