[Dailydrool] The killer tick

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu May 15 11:35:11 PDT 2008

Don't feel too bad, once while camping, I saw what appeared to be a
small creature, huddled down and sort of staring at me.  It was just
getting dark and I could see the figure and it looked like it was
breathing...I still swear to this day!  I got all freaked out thinking
it was some crazy rabies infested animal that was hell-bent on attacking
my kids (2 and 4 legged) so I grabbed the brave warrior husband to come
to my rescue, when lo and behold, I was terrified of a brown paper bag!!
Boy I will never in a million years live that one down, believe me!

Jessica L. Sutton