[Dailydrool] The killer tick

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Thu May 15 13:23:13 PDT 2008

Back when I was stationed on deployment in Diego Garcia, B.I.O.T., there are
lots of feral cats there. One night, on the way back from the Officer's Club
 one of the pilots (3 sheets to the wind) wanted to pet one of the cats and
was calling "here kitty, kitty, kitty" while walking slowly up to the
critter, which waited patiently for him to approach. The kitty turned out to
be a feral coconut. Chris woke up to a cluster of coconuts arranged with
water and food dishes outside his door LOL.

Synthia

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein