[Dailydrool] Chickey Soup

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 20 17:12:28 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I jus beside meeself dat me Furbuds Llewis, Mitchell  and
Zelda be a hittin a ruff patch. Why dis jus not good. Da brudder he upset,
he not knows whut to do, he fink an fink an fink-----
WHY DAT BE DA ANSWER---CHICKEY SOUP. It fix ebbry fing. Why me great great
great grandmomma dog whut I no member alweyz sed chicky soup fix whut  ailz
we.
I git da orderz in rite nowz. I git da bestest for me buddies.
I call da SOUP NATZIE. I get me headdy phones on ----WHOA--a peeple--why I
nebber speakz to a peeple--Why he be a yellin?? I seyz-dis be Brudder Elwood, I
 order da Chicky soup for me buddies, Brudder needz dat delibered to
Shecagoes,  git me bout a gallon ob de good stuffz.We needz dis rite now-dis berry
impawtant. Now da Brudder he wantz lotz ob de chikey in dere--Whut dat--why he
bang da phone on da brudder headbone. SIGH.
Okey, I sendz da drool, dat better stuffz-- we hopin you feelz better
tonite---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE