[Dailydrool] Me Bonnie

dan rusaw bigdan99us at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 05:25:31 PST 2008

Hey ebberbody Me Bonnie here...  I know me sisser maggier wrote to ebbery body a wittle while ago and told them I was really sickey with the kidney failure.  I was real sick.  Me could hardley get up and walk and me didnt want to eat anyfing. I just was so sick.  THen the mommy gots me good foodey that I wiked a wittle and then her started gibben me this i v stuff ebbery morning and night.  each day I seem to feel a wittle better and now I just want ebberybody to know that Me Bonnie is Back.. Me running a round the house agin and me appitite is back in full force again..  ohhhhh fooodey me lub foodey again. Me hab to hab the iv ebbery day still but for now i is back...... arooooooooooooooo Bonnie happy girl again and so is the m ommy...... life is good again.....................Me Bonnie Out.........