[Dailydrool] The continuing adventures of Jill the Bagel

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon Nov 3 18:21:04 PST 2008

Just got back from the Vetman's office. . .

I made myself a sandwich and left it on our breakfast bar while
answering the door.  Upon returning to the kitchen I found Jill the
Bagel ON THE BREAKFAST BAR!  In a knee-jerk reaction I hollered,
"JILL--GET DOWN!".  Not only did I startle her but she fell rather
than jump to the floor, smacking her head.

After a thorough exam by our wonderful vet she was sent home with an
ice pack and an RX for one ham sandwich but not until morning.
Meanwhile I am to wake her often during the night, just like I did too
many years ago with our two legged children when they had concussions.

Nadine Mysker, slave to Jill the Bagel, soon to be immortalized as a
knot head (and it is a big knot)!!