[Dailydrool] The continuing adventures of Jill the Bagel

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Tue Nov 11 07:24:31 PST 2008

Jill da Bagel here.  Yesterday MeMom made Christmas cookies to put in
da rafters in da garage.  I dono why she put dem dere.  I not fink
rafters eat cookies but she said da two weggers would neber wook dere.
 So when some a dem cookies were coolin' I jumped on the counter and
hepped myself to some.  MeDad caught me an gwabbed me and put me in
jail in da laundry woom for 6,000 hours.  Den he told MeMom, Why you
put cookies dere? Jill gonna get hurt again and MeMom sed, No, she
neber gonna get up dere again.  She learned when she got dat knot on
her head.  MeDad juz laff and say, You gib dat dog way too much
cwedit, whateber dat means. Den MeMom goes to feed more cookies to da
rafters an she cut thru da jail to git to da garage an I 'scaped!  Boy
was she mad.  She put da tins a cookies on the floor and  chased me
all ober two acres of territory I know much bedder dan her.  She come
home full a stickers and dorns and owies to fine me eatin' da cookies
on da floor.  An she says, Jill, how'd you git dose tins open and I
'nore her and juz keep eatin.  Dats what you git for feeding cookies
to da rafters and not to Jill da Bagel!  Now I be in jail for 600,000
hours.  I no wike jail. . .