[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset needs fostering help now - we are full.

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Nov 4 07:36:53 PST 2008

Oregon Basset Hound Rescue again desperately needs additional foster
homes throughout the state.  All of our foster homes are completely
full, and we are heading into one of the busiest times of the year for
dogs coming into rescue.  Dogs that were bought last year for holiday
presents are now 1 year old and people are deciding they cannot keep
them.  Due to the loss of jobs and the high unemployment rates in the
state, many people are coming to our rescue for help finding new homes
for their hounds but we are at the point of turning them away due to
lack of foster homes.  And we have had requests from other rescues to
help with their overflow, which we are no longer able to do.

Please contact Oregon Basset Hound Rescue if you can help out during
these times.  Even if you can foster only one dog for the entire year -
that is one dog that we do not turn away, one dog that does not have to
go to a shelter or be abandoned on the street, and one dog you are
helping to save.

Please go to the Oregon Basset Hound Rescue website for more
information:  www.oregonbassethoundrescue.com  and select the Contact Us
button.

Thank you!