[Dailydrool] Hallmark Fox & Hound Delivery Ornaments

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 08:08:44 PST 2008

CBHR just got in a case of last year's Hallmark Fox & Hound Delivery
ornaments. These sold out last year, so if you missed out, you can get still
get one for the original price ($16.50).

http://www.cbhr.com/cbhrshop/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=foxhoundorn

Please check back often this month for new products. We'll have lots of new
items coming in for the holidays and our December waddle: new McCartney's
shirts and hats, hand made wood basset hound dog dish holders, key/leash
racks and planters, new wood ornaments, silver basset bracelets, and
probably a lot more things that I've forgotten we ordered!

Thanks for helping the Carolina hounds!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and foster Nelly
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com