[Dailydrool] Fun at the Park

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:22:48 PST 2008

Dewey here. I jus had the mostest fun time at the park! After romping with two long legger dogs with long, golden fur (dey went in da water!  shudder!), I got to play on the two-legger playground! None of the little buggers was around, so mommy let me go up dere. I climbed up a slippery thing that got really steep at the top, but mommy boosted my heiny up the rest of the way. Then I got to climb around on the different levels, den mommy showed me how to go through the tubey thingy with da mesh sides and bottom. Following HER heiny thru was a gas! I thot she was gonna get stuck! She thot I would be too scaredy to walk on dat mesh stuff. Nah! I ain't scared of nuttin! Den I walked on the wobbly floor, den ran across it, den slid down the slippery thingy.  But I jumped off near the bottom. It started curving, and I was not too sure of dat!

We had lots of fun! Mommy kept laughing at me. I was laughing too.

Mommy here. What a clown! This crazy pup is fearless! I half expected him to slide down the pole, next! He just loved it up there. Another person there was in stitches after watching Dewey go down the slide. We sure wished someone had a camera!