[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - I'm in Virginia

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Nov 5 16:23:35 PST 2008

It's me again - Norm!

WOW!  What a trip!  It took us two days and 23408 nickzillion hours.  We

went through sunshine, rain, snowflakes and LOTS of wind but we arrived

safely last night.  Momma Debbie met us in Rickiemond and helped us find

our way to Virginia Beach.  It was a good thing too! 'coz there was a 6

nickzillion mile backup at some tunnel and she knew another way to get

here.  When we got here, Daddy Wayne came over to help us set up so my Dad

wouldn't be lifting or carrying anything around.  Mom sure didn't want to

have to take him to the hospital again.  And Momma Debbie brought this

yummy beef stew too!  She can really cook good!

Now, a Johnny update.  Mom was still worrying about Johnny Poop Chute.  He

was trying and tryin but no poop.  She even had da Brudder's vetman on

standby in case Johnny needed him.  When we staying in Transylv, I mean

Pennsylvania, Mom went and bought Johnny an *enemy* and some *punkin*.

Johnny didn't like the enemy but he loved the punkin.  Then, at 5:00 dark

o'clock in the morning, Johnny started barking the "I gotta go" bark.  So

Mom came outside in her jammies and raincoat 'coz it was raining and

walked Johnny around and his Poop Chute made a itty-bitty poop.  Mom was

glad but still worried.  Then, somewhere in Virginia at a rest stop, Mom

was walking us again.  SHE IS SO EMBARASSING!  YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Johnny made a real poop and Mom started yelling to Granny Pat "WE HAVE

POOP!"  Then, this is soooo embarassing, she put the poop in a baggie and

took it over to Granny Pat and they both were ooohhh and ahhing over it.

People were looking at them really funny and walking WAY FAR AWAY from

them.  Dad pretended he didn't know them.  I pretended I didn't know them!

 Johnny just kept begging for more punkin!

I gotta go now and get ready to show tonight.  More later!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys