[Dailydrool] prez dogs

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:56:22 PST 2008

I sometimes watch a news channel that spills about trivia, and one of the complaints they had was the choice of breed that the newly elected prez wanted - poodle.  Naturally, pre-election jargon made poodles seem bad, but as a child, we had many and they are very sweet and trainable.  What will be will be, and we just must all try our best to do our best, this is all anyone can expect.  No political jargon from me, I just do not think his choice will be a hound.  Just let us pray he is able to do the good job he has said he can do!!  Not easy, and I would never want it.Houndie hugs, and drool for all in need,Jackie and the paws, safe, but a little wet from the rain