[Dailydrool] Back by popular demand!!

Dawn O'Keeffe bassetrescue at bmts.com
Thu Nov 6 20:07:18 PST 2008

We at Basset Hound Rescue of Ontario have been inundated with requests
to reissue our best selling shirts!  We have sold out of them each time
so are offering them up for order once again for a very short time.

The designs are our ever popular "BHRO logo" shirt, and our very best
seller, the "Give a Dog a Home" design.

We have short and long sleeve t-shirts, and we have sweatshirts
available.  They are an excellent quality heavyweight cotton that stands
up extremely well to much use and drooly abuse!

If you preorder your shirt by Sunday night, November 9th, you will have
a choice of up to six colours, and sizes ranging from youth small right
through to adult 5X.

We will be ordering some extra shirts for later sale but the sizes and
colours will be very limited.

All of the details can be found on our website at:
www.bassetrescue.ca/shirts.html

If you have any questions, or you wish to send an order by postal mail,
please email Dawn at dawn at bassetrescue.ca.

These adorable shirts will make a fantastic gift for the basset, or dog
lover on your howliday shopping list!

All proceeds go directly to helping our bassets in need.

Thanks for your support!

Dawn O'Keeffe
Basset Hound Rescue of Ontario