[Dailydrool] lonesome Nigel, Sammie in Blue State, and Beth in White House

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 09:14:49 PST 2008

Deer Nigel, don't let that Mr. Cooper sir get you down, just ignore him. He's just jealous because he probably doesn't have any more Chrissy-mus Balls and you do.  Sammie, you can come live with us here in Okie-homa, it's in the south and we are A RED STATE.
Beth, what wonderful memories of the White House.  What a job of the lifetime.  My goodness, how did you get that job.  I'm soooo envious.

Arlene Johnson
Let me help you send a Free
Greeting Card.

You Type It...We Print It,