[Dailydrool] a little Canadian help please :)

Amanda lone_she_wolf at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:25:47 PST 2008

I have been watching the progress off all the amazing bassets (bunnies, cats and other dogs as well), and in general having a blast when the "slaves" tell their stories.  I did have a basset once, but he was a family dog so I did not get to take him with me when I moved away for school.  I was just curious to know if there were any Basset Rescues up here in Canada (specifically British Columbia), as I would rather adopt than buy from a breeder.  If it wasn't for my goregous little girl who "found" me at the SPCA, I probably would feel differently.  But my little Lady has shown me many amazing things, and I would like to adopt a basset boy as a friend for herself, and myself as she seems to love her "daddy" more than me. :) I'm not quite sure how this works, but i read all of the DD's so you can contact me through there, if not my email is lone_she_wolf at hotmail.com.  Thank-you for your wonderful stories, and drool to those who have had to let go of their furry friends, and to those who are on the path of healing. Amanda and Lady Love