[Dailydrool] Flint River Lamb and Rice

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 16:07:54 PST 2008

Some one on the Drool told me that they feed their dogs the Flint river  lamb
and rice, I have a 20 lb bag that I will mail to you if you E mail me
privately with your address, I have switched  my two girls over to  California
Natural lamb and rice, I didn't want this to go to waste.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie

I have decided not to do the Christmas card exchange even though I want  too.
 My computer is wasted, we took it to have it fixed in July and it has  been
a piece of S--T ! every since,  all of my kodak pictures are gone, in  fact,
it wont even let me down load pictures off my camera any more, even though  we
have tried to reinstall the program   NOTHING,  it keeps  telling us that the
program  " hardware "  is no longer available  !  not software, it say's
"HARD WARE "  and all of my office  files that I need to print labels  is also
GONE !!!!!! so even  if I wanted to do the card exchange, I have no way of
printing out labels  !   I am  so up set !!!!  to the point of crying  !
everything I try to do turns to S--t !

I was looking at a litter of basset puppies the other day and I thought my
husband was going to murder me !!!!  I love Basset puppies, they are
irresistible !   that is unless your life is in jeopardy  !  hehehehe !!!!!

Marlene  butt wiping mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  Yepper  , Evil
Annie has the poopers !
and my husband is screaming at me because i am wiping her butt out in the
yard  where the neighbors could see me  !   YEA  !!!!!!!
Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr
.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)