[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank Video

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 16:18:49 PST 2008

I so much enjoyed the video of frank the tank howling video,  I  played  it
and it woke up both my girls and they came running into the  office and both
girls started barking and howling, my husband was laughing so  hard.  THANK YOU
!  I sure enjoyed seeing your Doxie,  we miss  our little Fergie so much, both
Lucy Basset  ATB and Fergie  Doxie ATB  use to get each  other going with the
howling and it seemed to last forever, they were so bad one  time we had to
turn our car around and come back home  to  get them ,  we could hear them
about a block away waiting for a traffic light, it was god  awful

Marlene
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)