[Dailydrool] bell hound

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Nov 11 09:13:40 PST 2008

When our foundation bitch Sally (ATB for many years) was alive, there was
no question as to who was the bell hound.  Every morning she led
choir practice.  She would start the song and the others would all
join in.  then, somehow, and I've never figured out how, they would
all stop at exactly the same moment like the song was cut off with a
knife. She was the best choir director imaginable.  Over the years
since then, I'm sure there have been other bell hounds, although I've not
paid that close attention.  but none had Sally's talent, and the song
has been ragged ever since.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL
NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec
Bassets at www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org