[Dailydrool] Bell hound

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:10:50 PST 2008

I had never heard the term "bell hound" until now but we have one.  Max, the
Great Pyrenees.  The funny thing is that Dora the basset is the one who
starts him baying; she will not start on her own nor do any of the other
hounds.  Dora goes over to Max and does two barks and he will start baying
and all the hounds join in.  Thumpy and Bugs never bay.  I've been trying to
catch it on video.  Dora will usually start Max in the morning if I won't
get up!
You learn so much on the DD!

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320